Hidden Grove
Welcome to the Hidden Grove Pack! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest. If you are a member, please log in. If you are not a member but wish to join, please view are topic bellow and register to the site;

http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=47135

Thanks for viewing!
Hidden Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Grove Pack is a WolfQuest Community pack run by Silver and Domino, the pack was originally created by merging two packs that they lead separatly together.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please click if you know how to make action replay codes!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Please click if you know how to make action replay codes! Empty
PostSubject: Please click if you know how to make action replay codes!   Please click if you know how to make action replay codes! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:16 pm

I'd like to make a code for my action replay where a shadow pokémon will appear on pokémon Heartgold, only because I know they exist but they're even more rare than shinies! So if anyone knows how to create Action Replay Codes, I know it's possible to, so I'd like them to please either teach me or make the code for me. Thanks, also, if someone knows exactly how to activate the code for the lvl 100 shiny magikarp with maxed out stats, please tell me how to activate it. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

Please click if you know how to make action replay codes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please click if you know how to make action replay codes!   Please click if you know how to make action replay codes! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:02 am

This board is for video games, and not codes and such.

I'm sorry, but I will have to lock this.

-Locked-
Back to top Go down

Please click if you know how to make action replay codes!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Grove :: General Other :: Video Games-
Jump to: