Hidden Grove
Welcome to the Hidden Grove Pack! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest. If you are a member, please log in. If you are not a member but wish to join, please view are topic bellow and register to the site;

http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=47135

Thanks for viewing!
Hidden Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Grove Pack is a WolfQuest Community pack run by Silver and Domino, the pack was originally created by merging two packs that they lead separatly together.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of the Dragons

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Rise of the Dragons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:31 pm

As Pirri had seen this dragon with the human, she was not going to answer nor stay.
Her quick reaction was dropping the lamb and running of into the wooden area at maxium speed.
Her yellow eyes focused simply on getting out of the forest and finding an new domain to roam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:33 pm

Falcon immediately leapt onto Aurum's back "Lets go! I'm sure we can follow them by scent in the air." She said to Aurum.
Aurum nodded and leaped into the air, pursuing the fleeing dragon. He could see them faintly but relied on scent and sound mostly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:35 pm

Harvey was stunned. "Um..." She murmured. "Well... Oh hey, food!" She saw the lamb just sitting there on the ground and took a bite. "It tastes delicious! Aurum— Falcon I'm not completely sure if you'd like this, but, you have to try some!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:42 pm

Pirri took a quick look into the sky, before she focused back on getting away as quick as possilbe.
She was soon running on open and dusty land, it was suprising how the green forest had changed to this.
She took some more powerfull steps managing to take her speed to a higher rate for a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:46 pm

Falcon tucked her head down close to Aurum's back to minimize the wind resistance. She peaked her head down to see the dragon underneath them.
Aurum sped through the air with powerful wing beats, looking down at the dragon underneath them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:49 pm

Harvey shrugged. She chewed on the lamb and felt the blood rush through her mouth. Soon she heard some noises as if something large was coming... Or just something very heavy. She tried to sniff for it, but couldn't tell where it was, or what it was. She kept chewing on the lamb, but kept a sharp eye out for some movement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:50 pm

Pirri moved quickly, suddenly turning another way.
But she made an utterly wrong choice as she fell over to her side due to her high speed.
Pirri quickly got up again, but moving slowly and having an akward gate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:55 pm

Wow. This RP got the red mark, the POPULAR MARK! *Celebrates* Cool

Name: Katherine
Species: Dragon tamer and rider
Description/image: She has long blonde hair that goes down to her elbows when her arms are straight. She normally wears a black bandana on her head like pirates. She owns her own shop in which she sells and trades the dragons she finds and doesn't want to keep.
Personality: She's a tomboy, also a daredevil. She will happily do any task, including ones that would risk her life. She really isn't scared of anything, she's just a pretty rowdy girl.
Other: Nope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:21 am

Aurum noticed the dragon's change in movement. It looked awkward and painful. He swooped down until just above the dragon.
Falcon looked down "We should stop chasing them, it will just make their injury worse." She said.
Aurum nodded "Exactly what I was thinking, lets go back and see Harvey." He said, gliding to the left and flying back to Harvey.
Once they were back Falcon leapt off Aurum's back and sheathed her sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:18 am

Harvey walked up to Aurum and Falcon. "Great, you're back. I was afraid you might not return..." Harvey said. She wondered why they had come back. "What happened?" She asked, forgetting that something was going to come out of the bushes at any moment.

Katherine watched the dragons. She was the thing in the bushes. "Oh, look. Another dragon. It already has a rider, but I already have cops on my tail. It wouldn't affect me much if I stole it..." She slowly got her net gun aimed directly at the two dragons. It would also trap the human, but, who cares? Katherine got her aim and pulled the trigger, watching the net spring out of the bushes and hit the dragons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:12 pm

Aurum caught scent of a human. "A human is near, I don't think they are that friendly if they are hiding." Aurum whispered down to Falcon his eyes fixed upon the bushes. Almost as if the ancient dragon expected it a net fired out of the bushes. The net was fast, but Aurum was quicker. He roared breathing fire on the net, hoping it was just rope and would easily just burn away. Just in case the dragon turned around, tail facing the net. The only thing the net hit, was his tail which hooked onto the side of the next when close enough flinging it away. The furious dragon had much experience in dealing with nets, the fact he already knew where the place of the human only helped him. "Pft, I've seen that trick to many times human! You really think a measly net could outsmart a dragon!" He roared like thunder.
Falcon leapt onto Aurums back. "That human is going to regret ever trying to do that." She said, frowning angrily. She unsheathed her sword, its golden metal glimmering in the light. "It appears your plan failed kid! You better get out here! Or we shall have to get you ourselves." She yelled at the direction of the bushes.
The pair were both tense, sifting through the many things they had seen dragon catchers have, preparing for a possible second attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:02 pm

Pirri slowed down and laid herself on her side, breathing quickly being rather tired from the chase.
She rised her massive head only to see the twisted back limb.
Amazingly for her she managed to move the foot into an more normal position, but it was quickly followed by an painful roar.
Pirri put her head down on the dusty ground, resting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:45 pm

Katherine glared at the dragon and rider through the bushes. "You really think I'm going to show myself that easily?" She snickered. "Nothing as weak-looking as you will ever get me..." She climbed up a tree and prepared to shoot her gun, which didn't shoot nets, but bullets.

The only thing I have to type about Harvey is... Her face:: O.O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:56 pm

Aurum let out a subtle growl. His acute hearing caught the sound of Katherine climbing up a tree. He roared and charged at it, smashing into it, his aim was obvious - obliterate the tree. Aurum let out another ear deafening roar, scorching the whole tree down to ash as well as burning down several trees next to it.
Falcon merely clung onto Aurum's back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 3:36 am

Katherine jumped onto the ground and into the ash. "I didn't exactly want to fight, but I can't control you two..." She put her gun down, but her foot was on it, and she unseathed her sword. "So, shall we fight, or maybe just do nothing at all?"

Harvey looked at Katherine. "She doesn't seem bad... She was just trying to catch some dragons..." Harvey thought. She was still eating the lamb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:27 am

Falcon saw that the human was done. She jumped off the back of Aurum, sword still in hand. "Let us forget this happened." She said. Though quickly noticed she still had the gun at her foot, Falcon drew out a second sword, it to glimmered golden. "Though I think we would all feel safer if you put that gun away!" She said.
Aurum was still growling, his eyes narrowed at he gun. "Chuck that gun away human, then I shall relax." He growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:46 am

"If you say so..." Katherine shrugged, took her bag and stuck the gun inside. "Well, it wasn't like it was going to be extremely bad..." Katherine murmured. "I already have a dragon anyways," Katherine said, and whistled. "Bone, come here!" She called.

Name: Bone
Age: Dragon Hatchling, but raised to be strong and is an unusually large hatchling and can let someone ride him.
Species: Dragon
Rider: Katherine
Description/image: Jet black dragon, but his tail's tip is white. He has sharp teeth and reflexes, but his claws are very dull. He has large big blue eyes.
Personality: Well, nobody really know much about him except for Katherine, but he tries to be very cute.
Other: He normally has a bone in his mouth, mainly because it tastes good to him and strengthens his teeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:07 am

Falcon sheathed her swords. "Ah a rider as well." She said, smiling slightly and walked back over to Aurum. "Hey, calm down there's another dragon coming. S'all good." She said to him.
Aurum reluctantly stopped growling, gaining his composure as they waited for the dragon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:26 am

Pirri forced herself up on three legs, and an 'yelp' like roar escaped her as she limped toward the forest again.
Hoping that the lamb was still there, the rather young dragon limbed slowly toward the forest area that was only to be a small grass like place at this moment.
Pirri 'yelped' many times when the fot touched the ground, it was much worse than she thought when she was running after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:29 am

Bone flew down from the sky near Katherine. He was well trained but still very young. He looked at Katherine with his big eyes and blinked, then turned to sniff Aurum, Falcon, and Harvey.

Katherine sat down on a tree stump which the flames had gone out on. "That's Bone. Still young, but boy, he's energetic and strong for a dragon so young..." Katherine said, and Bone seemed to have heard it for his ears twitched and then flopped down, just as they always did when he was happy. "It's odd, but he seems to be an adult dragon... Yet he hatched about seven months ago. I found the egg while taking a stroll in the forest. Raised him since... As soon as he hatched I fed him just to get a bond with him..."

Harvey looked at Katherine. "I guess Falcon was right. Maybe it isn't so bad having a rider..." Harvey thought. She smiled when Bone came up to her, giving him a quick lick to greet him.

(Also, I forgot to add this to the form, but Bone's ears are exactly like a german shepherds only... Not furry. XD )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:34 am

As Pirri finally had reached the forest, she moved in. Herself still letting out the yelp like sounds at times.
She sniffed around, looking for the lamb.

As she caught the scent she quickly moved slightly quicker motivated by food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:35 am

Aurum looked down at Bone. "Really? Must be a very fast grower." He said looking curiously at Bone.
Falcon nodded simply, she turned her head hearing a faint yelp. "Is it that dragon again Aurum?" She asked.
Aurum turned around to where Falcon was talking about, inhaling deeply. "Yes, I think so. Maybe it came back for its kill?" He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:42 am

Harvey looked at the lamb. "it probably did." She said, picking it up. She unfolded her wings and got ready to take off, for she was going to bring the lamb to the dragon. In no time she was soaring through the skies, following the sound of yelping. She quickly found the dragon and swooped down. She dropped the kill right in front of the dragon. "Yours." She said, and flew back quickly.

Bone watched Harvey fly away. He unfolded his wings and got ready to fly as well. He jumped up and immediately didn't feel like flying any more than five seconds, now beginning to do flips in the air.

"Yeah..." Katherine said. "He grew pretty fast. I don't know why, but I think it might be because he eats a lot." She said, throwing a bone into the air, watching him catch it and gnaw on it as he flew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:47 am

Pirri glanced after the dragon, with an hateful look as it had eaten a lot of it.
She roared rather angered after it before she dropped down at the ground.
Glaring at the food, that seemed rather awful.
Pirri took a chunk from the only place that wasn't eaten from, while she rested her back limb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:54 am

Aurum stood. "Well the only way I can tell he isn't a fully adult dragon is by the way he acts. Hes like a kid in an adult body." He said, chuckling slight as he watched the dragon catch a bone.
Falcon sat on Aurum's foot, watching as Harvey flew off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Dragons
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Grove :: General Other :: Other Roleplays-
Jump to: